Department of Electrical, Computer, & Systems Engineering
Ph.D., University of California, Santa Barbara, Electrical and Computer Engineering
M.S., University of California, Santa Barbara, Electrical and Computer Engineering
B.S., Bogazici University, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Nonlinear control theory and applications. Our main interest is in developing design tools that exploit inherent structure and nonlinearities in feedback systems. Current research topics are:
- Nonlinear state estimation and robust output-feedback design.
- Control and estimation designs for fuel cell power systems.
- Distributed control algorithms for communication networks.
- Career Award, National Science Foundation
- Listed in Who's Who in America
- Donald P. Eckman Award, American Automatic Control Council
Jonsson Engineering Center Room 6028
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street
Troy, N.Y. 12180 USA
Phone: (518) 276-6535
Fax: (518) 276-6261